Tuesday, July 22, 2008

sdrawkcaB

Playing catch-up in reverse:

5. I choked on my water and coughed it out all over my power strip at work and then was too afraid of getting electrocuted to unplug it for about two minutes at which point my fear of burning the building down trumped that so I pulled the plug and - didn't. get. electrocuted. [Sigh of relief.]

4. I've decided that I no longer need to be on time to work, so when I say, "this morning," above, what I'm really saying is, "about twenty minutes ago." (It's 12:52 PM, now.)

3. I went to bed last night at three after staying up way too late for a Superman marathon - we watched Superman, Superman II, and Superman Returns, after which I came to the almost unavoidable conclusion that I would never, ever get this Monday back and that I loved it.

2. I carpooled to American Fork for the Superman marathon with a girl that I dated for about two months and broke up with for the next six about three years ago and her new boyfriend. I still don't know how that happened; it was a little awkward at first, but they’re both much better people than I am and actually really nice, so it was cool (albeit there is a possibility that they were merely making a play for my Dr. Pepper).

1. I saw The Dark Knight on Friday, as part of my friend’s Mormon-ified bachelor party and was moved on several levels, not the least of which being my bowels, as I was holding it, as it were, for the entirety of the two-and-a-fucking-half hours.

No comments: