Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Starving Artists

Dustin enlisted me to do some illustrations for his company Christmas card the other day. After some planning and a bit of work I came up with all of the Santas-, cookies-, elves-, and fire-related content you see here. Dustin wizarded up the rest.

Enjoy.

(If anyone can tell me how to convert a .pdf into a .jpg and get a better result than this, let me know. One tends to appreciate the visual arts better when they are visualizable. In the meantime, if you're interested, let me know and I can email you the .pdf.)

2 comments:

Scott said...

I'm interested.

Sra said...

If you open the PDF in Acrobat, you can select the snapshot tool, the one that looks like a camera with a dotted box around it, and then use it to draw a box around the image. This will automatically take a snapshot of the image that can be pasted into a drawing program, from which you can create a jpg.

Or, if you have photoshop, open the PDF file from photoshop, then save it as a jpg.