Monday, May 9, 2011

Work Email: Mystery Solved

Everyone can relax. I have discovered the identity of Mr. K.

As you’ve navigated the parking lot at WGU, no doubt you have, at one time or another, encountered the insanely slow-moving (I’m talking, like, 2-4mph, here), brownish, ‘80s-ish, boat-ish, Cadillac-ish vehicle with the astonishingly artless vanity plate that reads, simply, “MR K.”

No?

Well I have. I’ve been behind it on several occasions. And on Wednesday, as I was walking into the building on the Parking level, a small man with horrible posture and a perfect molestachio shuffled through the door with me. It was so obvious that no other human being could pilot the road in such a machine that I immediately asked, “Are you Mr. K?”

Mystery solved: he was not Mr. K, but “[his] dead brother was,” and my new friend inherited the car with the title “since [they] had the same last name.”

In related news, I’m a horrible person. And a little bored.

Enjoy your Friday.

Best regards,

No comments: